Bachelor’s Program in Global Issues
Student Application Information AY2017
(Special entrance examination for privately funded international students)
6. Procedure for sending required documents
- (1) After gathering together the requested documents listed in 5(2), for documents to be mailed after having been uploaded, please send them no later than April 24 (Mon.), 2017.
If the required documents are lacking or incomplete, your application cannot be considered. Please check well before submission.
- (2) Mailing address
University of Tsukuba
1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba City, Ibaraki 305-8577
7. Points to note about applications
- (1) Please double-check all the information you have entered before you transmit it, and confirm this by pressing the Apply button.
- (2) Submitted application documents and entrance examination fees that have already been paid will not be returned.
- (3) Permission for enrollment may be revoked after it has been granted if it ascertained that the information on application documents is not consistent with the facts. In such cases, any registration fees that have already been paid will not be returned.
- (4) Personal information acquired from application documents and individual examination score data are used for screening applicants. Further, some information related to students who have completed enrollment procedures is used to deliver information about such things as on-campus events, and some information related to applicants for tuition waiver and scholarships is used for screening data at the time of screening.
8. Selection methods
A comprehensive decision is made based on the oral examination and in-class essay examination and the information on the submitted documents.
|Type of examination||Duration||Examination date|
|If held at the University of Tsukuba||If conducted via Skype or similar methods outside Japan|
|The oral examination and in-class essay examination on global issues||30 minutes||The dates are set by the university during the period from May 15 (Mon.) to 19 (Fri.), 2017|
Note: The personnel in charge will send information on the examination date and method via e-mail.
9. Announcement of successful applicantsAnnouncement date: June 7 (Wed.), 2017 from NOON (Japan Standard Time)
Along with listing successful applicants’ entrance examination numbers on the website of the program shown below, applicants will be mailed notices regarding the outcome. At the same time, successful applicants will be e-mailed notices regarding documents for enrollment procedures. We will not respond to any phone inquiries regarding the outcome.